- 1-Ounce tube of Neosporin + pain relief dual action antibiotic Ointment for first aid wound care from the #1 doctor recommended brand
- Topical antibiotic Ointment provides 24-hour infection protection of minor wounds and helps to soothe and reduce pain with a maximum-strength, No-Sting formula
- Contains Bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B sulfate antibiotics to help prevent wound infection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- The No-Sting formula of this Pain-Relief ointment also contains the topical analgesic pramoxine hydrochloride for maximum-strength external relief of painful cuts and wounds
- To use, Apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic skin ointment to the affected area one to three times daily. Cover the treated wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive bandage for proper protection.
Clean, Treat, Protect:
When you or a loved one has a minor injury, you want it to heal as quickly as possible. Minor cuts and scrapes can become contaminated with dirt and germs, which may cause infection and delay healing. Thats why NEOSPORIN brand recommends an easy-to-follow 3-step process for proper wound care. Clean, Treat, and Protect your wounds to avoid infection and support healing